Important Notice to staff and students re Fourth Vaccination Outreach
UG–MINISTRY OF HEALTH HOST FOURTH VACCINATION OUTREACH ON FRIDAY 21 MAY AT TURKEYEN AND TAIN CAMPUSES
The Ministry of Health, in collaboration with the University of Guyana, will be conducting another COVID-19 Vaccination Outreach at the University’s Turkeyen and Tain Campuses this Friday, 21 May, 2021.
The following categories of persons are therefore invited to participate in the exercise:
1. University staff and students and teachers who had received their first dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine on 23 April, 2021 at the Turkeyen and Tain Campuses and are due for the second dose.
2. University staff and students and teachers who missed their second dose which was due on May 10th.
3. University staff and students and teachers who would like to be vaccinated with the first dose
Persons coming to be vaccinated are kindly being asked to note the following:
1. The exercise will be conducted at both the Turkeyen and Tain Campuses between 9:00hrs to 13:00hrs
2. Those returning for their second dose are asked to kindly return with;
a) National ID card
b) Vaccination booklet
3. Persons coming to be vaccinated for the first time are asked to walk;
a) National ID card
b) Student ID or staff ID
Persons coming to the Campuses for this activity are reminded to strictly follow all of the Government’s as well as special University Covid-19 protocols which include: Masking, Distancing, Hand and body sanitizing, stopping at Security check-points for registration and checks and staying in those areas assigned for use during this exercise.
Please make contact with the University’s Medex Dr. Melisha Hanif on Telephone Number 655-8907 if there is need for further information or clarification.
Note: This exercise is completely voluntary. The Ministry of Health is the mandated national authority with sole responsibility for the National Covid-19 Vaccination
- The University of Guyana