||4 or 8 semesters
||Number of Courses:
|Number of Credits:
|Minimum GPA required to graduate:
Entry Requirements - Four (4) year degree done by candidates entering the Degree from the onset;
- Six (6) GCE/CXC "O" levels including Math and English at no more than 2 sittings; no lower than grade 3.
- Three (3) "A" level passes or 6 CAPE passes
- Diploma from recognized University.
- Diploma in Communication Studies with GPA of 2.4 or higher.
NB: Persons being admitted to the new programme who earned their Diplomas prior to 2009 will only be admitted to the 3 year degree programme. A 3 year degree may also be done by those with less than 2.4 GPA
- Complete Diploma in Public Communication
- Three years required for entrants who possess a Diploma in Public Communication with a GPA of less than 2.7.
The Curriculum includes the following courses: